Client Coaching Agreement
I really look forward to beginning this journey and working with you. I am deeply committed to helping you create and achieve your vision and goals for your life.
Your commitment to this coaching is truly a gift you have given yourself, which tells me that the quality of your life is important and precious to you.
This journey will be an opportunity for you to explore how your thoughts and beliefs reflect the life you live now and how they are limiting you from embracing your best destiny.
Together we will discover what you want and what your natural and most powerful way of achieving it is.
Before we begin our coaching sessions, I want to take this opportunity to go over the details of our time together.
As your coach, you can expect me to:
- Bring my full commitment to following the Radical Reinvention process, Healing Your Heart process, or any other coaching process we explore to the greatest extent possible.
- Become a partner in bringing out the best, the deepest and the truest you.
- Provide an environment of deep safety and support where you can relax, explore and discover your greatest potential.
- I will keep all sessions, contacts and records private and confidential.
- I will give you straight forward feedback, input and act as your sounding board.
As my client, I expect that you:
Take responsibility for creating value and results for yourself.
*Take ownership for your progress and accomplishments.
*Cultivate a willingness to be honest and open with yourself.
*Keep your regularly scheduled appointments. The best results occur because of your consistency and follow-through.
*I believe that you are the only expert in your own life and that my role is to help you uncover and listen to your own truth.
- You are responsible for using what we learn and explore to create your own decisions, actions and results.
- You agree not to hold me, or any company I am affiliated with, liable for any outcomes, resulting directly or indirectly from the coaching process.
- You understand that Coaching is not psychotherapy or counseling.
- You agree to be mindful of your own well-being and self-care during our coaching process.
Each session will be 60-75 minutes in length. At the scheduled time you can call me at 970 870 7990 unless we are scheduled to meet in person or through Zoom.
Make sure that you call from a quiet place, free from noise and distractions. I strongly advise not calling me while you are driving or otherwise distracted.
24-hour cancellation notice is required. If notice is not received within 24 hours the full amount of your missed appointment fee will be charged.
I understand that emergencies can happen to anyone; therefore, if an emergency keeps you from attending a session, please call or email as soon as possible to let me know of the circumstances.
If you have enrolled in a block of sessions or a coaching series I invite you to send me questions or thoughts throughout the week relative to our work together. I read messages at least once daily, Monday thru Friday, and will reply in a timely manner. I do not work on weekends or holidays, but feel free to send me messages on these days and I will reply on Monday, if not before.
You can also text me. Please be respectful of my work hours and text only between the hours of 8:00 am - 6:00 pm.
Fees for a single coaching session includes one week of follow up email support.
Applicable discounts will apply should you choose to purchase a block of sessions or series.
These will include email support between all sessions.
All fees must be paid in advance to ensure the coaching relationship is not suspended or canceled.
Payment by check can be made out to Megan Sisk and mailed prior to our session or paid through PayPal.
If you have any questions or concerns before we begin, contact me I believe deeply in the power of these transformational techniques and am more than happy to answer any questions you may have.
Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and
rightdoing there is a field.
I'll meet you there.
Join my delightful tribe of newsletter subscribers to be the first to receive special offers and invitations.